Monday, August 07, 2006

 
I'm a bit tired so these one'll be short (yes, even shorter than usual).

C.R.A.Z.Y.
9/10
Great flick, following the life of a guy who's a member of a typical family with their quirks and oddities. See it. ASAP.

I FOR INDIA
7/10
Interesting documentary about an Indian man who moved to the UK in the 1960s and communicated with home through film and audio tape. The recordings are used to show life in the UK for an Indian family as well as life in India.

LOUDQUIETLOUD: A FILM ABOUT THE PIXIES
8/10
Possibly the best band documentary I've seen. How badly do I want to listen to Pixies again right now? Very. This was produced by Kelley Deal and I suspect that meant that the filmmaker was able to get some great candid snapshots of life on the road with the Pixies during their 2004 reunion tour. If you're a fan of the band, you must try and see this film.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?